My belief is for my Community to network, whether it is with businesses, individuals, Community leaders, or at the market. Successful people communicate with each other. My career includes work in Florida Coastal Zone Planning, Economic Development, Non-profit management, and sales of intangible and tangible products and services. For 10 years I helped form & manage two Non-profit organizations in Miami and later served on the Board of a Non-profit Healthcare Association.
My awareness of CBRA/WKDW/KDWRadio.com came from networking at the North Port Area Chamber of Commerce when a Chamber Member said, “do you know North Port has a radio station? In fact, I am thinking about having a Program soon…” I asked “where is the Station, who runs it and what is there phone number?” My involvement was compelling & here we are!
Larry “Sparky” Bobo – Million Dollar Club Realtor, Chairman & Board Member, WKDW 97.5 FM, Real Community Radio
• Over four decades of experience in business, community, and economic development as an agent, salesman, manager, investor, and owner.
• Licensed Florida Real Estate Sales Associate.
• Strong negotiator, people-person, detail-oriented, knowledge of Florida and South Florida properties with in respect to location, home values and cost of living indices.
• Bachelor of Arts and Masters in Science in Geography, specializing in Land Use and Regional Planning Analyses – Florida State University. Thesis: Computerized Ownership Density Mapping, a Geographical Tool in Land Use Planning.
• Coastal Zone Planner as a staff member of Coastal Coordinating Council. Project Coordinator of the Florida Coastal Zone Management Atlas, a biophysical analysis of Florida’s coastal zone, including demographics, land use, ownership information, and aerial photo analysis.
• Measurable knowledge in the field: Neighborhood analysis, Intersection impacts, County economic information profiles, Community Preparedness for Economic Development, and Land Use Analysis.
• Continues to upgrade professional skills by attending seminars and taking courses: Real Estate CEUs, Wilson Learning Systems – Basic and Advanced Sales Skills Training, Fred Pryor Sales Seminars.
Southern Sand Realty
CBRA WKDW 97.5 FM Real Community Radio